At first, they turned out quite flat and I understand the reason behind it. :/
The very first attempt.
But, after many times of trials and errors, and some advice from various parties;
I can f-i-n-a-l-l-y DIM (do it myself). ;)
- "Don't break me, I'm fragile" -
- All the flavours including -
Green tea, choc, hazelnut, melon, strawberry, nescafe, original and raspberry!
Green tea, choc, hazelnut, melon, strawberry, nescafe, original and raspberry!
- The uneven sizes. *Still working on it* ;D -
-It got dirty because my little sister kept carrying them around-
-The bite-
Last but not least, baked a cake for "the love one" in the upcoming Valentine's day.
- Blueberry Layered Sponge Cake -
- Hundreds and Thousands -
- Flowers are love -
- Waves -
- My Wonder Weave Technique -
<3
Spread the love, feed the hungry! : 9
Have a great Valentine's Day peeps!
Awww! looked so delicious and sweet! :9 Share the recipes? ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks! I modified from many websites :) The main one I got from this website :) Not bad *winks*!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.marthastewart.com/319525/parisian-macaroons
http://thecakemistress.com/blog/articles/macaron-adriano-zumbo/
http://www.macarons.org.uk/guide-to-making-perfect-macarons.htm
You can read my previous blog spot on macaron and the tips I got from various website. If you wanna make seriously need to try many many times. Hehe! Do you love baking too?
Thank you =)
DeleteI love to eat aje :P got to learn to make food = baking haha!
good job on the macarons, i heard they are quite challenging! lovely blog im your new follower!! =)=) I'm from Australia as well but in Melbourne!! Anyway if you have time please stop by my blog @ The Ugly Moments
ReplyDelete