I'm now typing this because I did skipped a lecture. Don't judge me because you won't know my situation. Just wanted to give myself a short break and clear the mind heal the body and soul. I miss my family lots because it's like a feeling that I've havent seen them in years. Nawww..That's not too bad, we'll be going off to Marvellous Melbourne for a holiday and yes, I will save money to shop there! xD Think on the bright side, everything will be over soon. All these suffering.
You know I love strawberries more than roses don't you? Sweet till you squeeeeze your eyes tight and smile from ear to ear~
10/18/2011
When times got rough
I've been sick for quite some time but still life goes on. I can't realllly afford to miss lectures or tutorials. My life is just a day by day process repeating itself. Can't wait for November to be over and of course for the finals to finish. This pain inside of me is just excruciating. Please, enough of this sleepless nights and ongoing fatigue. I want to be healthy and happy once more.
I'm now typing this because I did skipped a lecture. Don't judge me because you won't know my situation. Just wanted to give myself a short break and clear the mind heal the body and soul. I miss my family lots because it's like a feeling that I've havent seen them in years. Nawww..That's not too bad, we'll be going off to Marvellous Melbourne for a holiday and yes, I will save money to shop there! xD Think on the bright side, everything will be over soon. All these suffering.
I'm now typing this because I did skipped a lecture. Don't judge me because you won't know my situation. Just wanted to give myself a short break and clear the mind heal the body and soul. I miss my family lots because it's like a feeling that I've havent seen them in years. Nawww..That's not too bad, we'll be going off to Marvellous Melbourne for a holiday and yes, I will save money to shop there! xD Think on the bright side, everything will be over soon. All these suffering.
Labels:
Teary Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment