10/06/2011

Dessert Day

I went again to Aviary the dessert kitchen in Norwood. This time I ordered something different.

Hot green tea latte. 

I discovered that this cup doesn't have a handle and by drinking with the tiny spoon, my hot latte --> cold too fast. I quickly hold the cup up and sip from the sharp end. How good it taste I tell ya! How it made my day (ahem, I mean night). Thanks to my friend that gave us a lift to this shop! =D

Lychee Sorbet. 
I was mistaken that this was my dessert because I ordered Strawberry Bouquet which will be the following picture. It tasted very light and refreshing. The sorbet was great but bit too icy compared to some other strawberry sorbets that I've tested so far.

Tadaaa...My rose meringue with strawberry bouquet. What a lovely name! 
Once you pop the rose infused meringue into your mouth it will melt instantly.
nawWWW...I want to eat more because it's not really filling and I'm hungryyy..=(

Last but not least, how can I not have macarons. I really got a recipe from my friend, Candy where she just made a batch for last Sunday's life group themed (Double A which is represented as Admiration and Appreciation), it sounds quite easy from the way she say it and I shall try making them with her recipe very soon. YAY! :) I have been saying this for quite some time if you read my posts but everyone procrastinates *winkwink-eye-sore :P*


Take-home with me. 
Pink: Salted caramel
Brown: Hazelnut
White: Le vovo or vivi I really forgot the flavour

It's late now. Time is ticking and tomorrow is another day to study *sighs*
It's boring to say this but : I've got another exam coming up next Friday.

Goodnight peeps!

More pictures of food that my boss feeds me with. Mostly vietnamese food. :)
A lot of them I didn't get the chance to take photo because I gobble the food after it was placed on da table. Too hungry I guess xP

The recent week. I ate........ . . . . . ..

Super big bowl of Spicy Beef Noodle Soup *ultra yummehhh*

Steam bao filling made by them and I wrap this meat bao :D
Grilled chicken with sweet chilli sauce plus some veg as side dish.
Really rewarding and I'm very grateful to their generousity.
Will try my best to improve my performance each day.
All glory towards the Lord! Hallelujah! :)

List of stuf to pray this week:
1) Sista's ankle (for ballet exam)
2) Granpa's biopsy result and his general health
3) Upcoming exam
4) Life group leader's hand (her piano exam is up)
5) Health

Did I mention that I'm sleepy already? Yea, eyes are about to close and brain shutting down. So is my pc. Goodnight! -again-



2 comments: