So, just yesterday I did another dessert which was introduced by a friend because they were doing them as well so I as well give it a go! And my babies just turn out GORGEOUS! Ate half of the whole lot by four of us today including 3 friends and I'm planning to give some away as promised.
I've made Crème caramel! ! ! <3
Crème caramel, flan or better known as caramel custard is a custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top, as opposed to crème brûlée, which is custard with a hard caramel top. The dish is eaten throughout the world. In the later part of the 20th century crème caramel occupied an excessively large amount of territory in European restaurant dessert menus. (obtained from Mr.Wiki)
~The process~
This is how the recipe said it should turn out. And the bottom picture is how my pudding turned out.
Not bad for my first time huh? *winkwink* Definitely will be making them again! Yeepeeeh! =) I do love great recipes (combining all positives into my very own modified one).
Another 7 more in my fridge. Shall be bringing them to let my friends taste tomorrow. Cheers!!
Another 7 more in my fridge. Shall be bringing them to let my friends taste tomorrow. Cheers!!



I wish there's a "Like" button I can press xD
ReplyDelete