Morning dragged myself up, bathed and went to uni until around 4pm noon and pulled myself to bed again when I reached home. Get myself to wake up and cook dinner then back to bed to rest.
Now I online for awhile then everything seems like super boring again.
Tomorrow, I've got a super big task to complete because someone is sick and might not be turning up for practical. *Hope not* Anyway, now I know how it feels when your love ones are sick and helpless at some point of time. Now I know how it feels when my mom worries about me and I'm taking it for granted.
I really hope my fears for experiment 4 will go away. shoooshoooo~
Not until I do it, I know I can do it!
=Gambateh to me, somebody and the one that I dislike which is cant' tell you. I nearly like everyone normally but if he don't do his work like he should, so yea=
Change topic suddenly *wink wink*. I really envy those Japanese girls. Japan is like the ultimate shopping country ever and their sites are so tempting but cant really read them. Too bad :[ All those products and clothings they have, really are my must-haves but really also my cant-haves eventually. T^T
Was looking at some blogs about lips lately. They were saying that this girl "angelbaby" has perfect features especially her lips. I saw some of her pictures, no doubt they say she's pretty *i admit*, and many were discussing about her lips so I went about to check how people actually make up their lips.
Angelbaby with her *ahem* assets so to say.
Lip concealer was a well discussed topic and one of them caught my interest. This candydoll lip concealer in fact nude in colour, was the first thing to do to cover those chapped parts before you apply any lipstick (which I don't) or lipbalm or lipgloss and it works really well too, *tempted to try but no idea where to get it*. =(
Cant show you how it works unless I really can get hold of one of it. someday I hope ^_^
Cant show you how it works unless I really can get hold of one of it. someday I hope ^_^
NUDE is so in right now. Nude color for anything. Nails, lips, clothings, you mention it! =P
Obviously this is not my hand but I really like the colour. My next target hehehe.
Suddenly I'm so into this color. From peach color which is slightly pink-ish(previous months) to this whole new colour. Don't call it brown or peach but NUDE. It is so.
Japanese blogshops that can have cheap shipping. WHERE ARE YOU? !!
Slap me to wake me up from this silly dream.

i hate angelababy! she's too fake already! :(
ReplyDeleteI dun really know her but I think she's pretty la:) she's done surgery b4?
ReplyDelete