This place only opens from Tue til Sun and the best thing I like about it is that, THEY CHANGE THEIR MENU EVERY MONTH to fit the seasons' cravings. Best of all, and they also serve desserts from homeeee..Aww..
We went there at 9pm because they opens at 8pm and the cozy lil hut was already packed til the max, not to mention more people sitting outside the shop for their turn. *phew* luciky my friend booked the place I thought. *evil grins* lol :p
Imagine, desserts without using egg, and cakes without egg and cream without egg and icing without egg..How is it suppose to be? Egg is the main ingredient my friend and yet they don't use it, extraordinary huh?
Just let you all drool a bit more, here are pictures with the dessert cakes that I've ordered..Heehee^^ (unfortunately no strawberry this season menu thou..oh well, another one of my favourites - Tiramisu but it's Green tea Miss you :] His fourth wife... lol! (inside joke)
And of course you know this, and see this a lot in Malaysia. PANDAN CAKE..but super nice wan lohh..!
Plus this very special one that I choose, Halo Halo!! A delicacy from all the way of Phillipines!
This is my friends' tasting platter, very delicate & delightful :]
Almond and vanilla peach sundae (top left), coffeecraze (top right), Warm chocolate and Rhubarb Brownie (btm left) and Blood plum and vanilla cake (btm right).
Mexican Coffee - Bitter yet sweet ^.^
Butterscotch Baked Apple =D
Coffee Panna Cotta - Super rich creamy coffee taste..Love this!
This is the bigger version of s in the Blood plum and vanilla cake. But I think it just taste okayy.
After hanging out I feel so happiee =D hehe...I wish I can go there again next month..
Got a silly friend :P that goes there every month to try..means AUD20 x 12 = AUD240..not to mention times 3.2 to convert to RM..omgoshyikessoexp!
Signing off to another picnic later..enjoy your day peeps! <3











No comments:
Post a Comment