Ah, I know who you're thinking of, naughty one.
She's my sisi. I was worried she wont find me but she did. Proud of her (n.n)
Read your blog every single day my dear and before that, if you're reading this. I want to pull your ear liao!
Put my sleeping picture in your blog aye. One word, retarded man! or *lady* to be polite =.=0
Aiya, since I'm not around to pull your ear and since you really like cyber hugs. Hmph, don't give you cyber hugs for now *until I get back and give you a real big squishy one* =P
Anyway, you will have something to hug in about 3 weeks time if only it reaches your place safely through the international airport customs and malay-post-office-management and postmen and the jaga house and shh..maybe lena there ;]
Hehe, bet you're squinting your tiny little eyes to read the sentence above. Or too smart enough to click control scrolls-mouse-up then. Opps, terbocor d~ Lamee!
Need to study now. Exams nearer. Earlier post just mentioned that I will not blog and here I am. Just pretend you didn't see this *unless you're my sisi* or if you did, shame on you. Just kidding =P
Take care dearie. God bless my family ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment