3/16/2011

I'm afraid but I will be strong!

                                     
                                                                * btw, the mouth I draw one lmao ;D * 

In this moment, I shall tell you a few things about me that I'm afraid / worried about.
1. Exam coming up tomorrow. *nervous wrecko now* =S
2. Worry my surprise present cannot reach my sisi and disappear forever ;(
3. Somebody don't talk to me forever. All I want is to hear your silly voice and laughter =p
4. Why my account cannot transfer from savers to daily account  in my bank *weird*
5. Cannot skype with my penny & mummy papa - haih got problem with internet and pc -___-
6. Adam Internet service guy can fix my internet today or not. He said he will come but if more than half an hour AUD88 bucks every hour after x.x GG.COM
7. Next week's pharmacology exam coming up also, better pray hard and study hard and sleep hard.

Until now, I still cant think of anything else apart from those 7 fears of mine. Pray for me peeps! ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment