2/09/2012

Valentine's Special

It has been said that 2012 will be the end. So please do celebrate this special day with your love ones. Never regret that very day you confessed your love to that person. 


For those that are super phaillll boyfriends and girlfriends out there, because I'm feeling kind today, I shall just remind you 14 Feb is the big day. How can you ever forget huh? :/ I bet many people out there have been googling when is valentines day? Have anyone even google when is Father's day and Mother's day? You betta confirm your dates because different country have different dates, don't get me wrong. Australia even have a different father and mother's day so I need to even wish my parents twice! HA! :] Not because I forgot the dates *partly ah ha* but I wanna give them double blessing i.e. double wishing. 


I have been doing something simple, just a small gift to make that someone happy (I hope).




Postman..Hurry up can onot! =O
Drive fast. But safe. *see I so good -blush*
It's on the way long ago because it's not from local. 
This map shows how far we are but the gift needs to sit on the aeroplane at least half a day kayys =) 

P.s/ told you to stay at home by the day comes. Do remember.






CORRECT?! WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGG! TEEEEEEEE...HEEEEE...
WHY?

EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY! 

Don't be so negative.
Add those numbers up!
14 + 02 + 12 = 28

Prove them wrong. Love is the power to move the world. 
Anything that destroy the world - is not love. (because some people like saying love destroys  na ahh..it doesnt)




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. happy belated valentines day! i hope you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete