10/22/2011

Caffeine day

Yesterday my aunt uncle and their daughter come over from Melbourne and we had lots to eat the whole day. I went to botanical gardens to meet up with them while they waited for their daughter to finish exam, which was held in the Royal Adelaide Hospital. We waited in a restaurant called ETC (east terrace continental) as we had something to drink and talk lots about our lives. Of course, my uncle who is a fan of coffee had...MOCHA..my fav. This is his first cup of coffee hopefully today. And then, after 2 hours of long chat, we went over to another cafe near the hospital as guess what, we had tea and coffee again which then we had his second cup of  coffee. I was impressed that he can have cups of coffee after coffee like consecutively. We chatted for another half an hour and clocks already ticking 2.45pm until their daughter came out from the exam hall. Everything seems alright but she mentioned the exam was hard. Who dare says finals are not tough eyy..especially the last exam in your entire life, right? Thus, we headed of to Chinatown Gouger street to have lunch.

The buses failed me again and again. I can't seem to find the 99c even though we waited for like 45 minutes already (I know it's saturday) so we gave up and took a taxi there since she was too tired to walk everywhere with an empty stomach *I totally understand that feeling*. Once taxi fare strike AUD11.20, we reached our destination. I brought them to our all-time-fav chinese restaurant which is BBQ city. Not to say that it's the best but I can say its not bad and quite cheap so yea. Ate until our stomach bulged out and then we had chinese tea. See, in fact, today my stomach didn't stop digesting until now.

We say our goodbyes once we finished our lunch and headed home to where we came from. No, the story didn't just end here..=O Then after 1 hour we met up again for dessert since our late lunch is somesort like a lunner (lunch + dinner) thus we got to Eggless which was in fact my fav dessert cafe so far in Adelaide if you have been reading my other posts. ;D ;D

We waited like 20 minutes for the bus (the buses failed me *white flag* not sure why but everytime when I desperately have guests with me and wanted to tell them how punctual our bus is, this always happen THE BUS CAME LATE WTH right?) So we reached Eggless and fair enough, we cannot book the place since we have only four people. Waited and waited for seats. *awkward silence all the way*

I guess this post is the most detailed one so far in this blog. Here comes the pictures. =P Sat down. Had a great service and starting munching awaaayyyy


 Our lil gathering <3

My Iced Chai' =D

Her Teh Tarik!

 The soso curry puffs! Still missing my grandma's one =(

 LOL..The all so delicious Green Tea Tiramisu

 My promagranate Creme Brulee'

 Tasting platter for the two wonderful people!

And the close-up tasting platter for two!

Uncle had so many cups of coffee wonder will he be sleeping last night. Not sure will we be going to Barossa Valley though. Hopefully yes! =)

Got lots to do already.
See ya!

317070_10150409644497495_79017777494_9831180_163386398_n_large

No comments:

Post a Comment