9/22/2011

Delicious Dessert

I just came back from this dessert place called Delicious Dessert in North Adelaide because I've got a voucher from Living Social website where theres 2 desserts+ 2 drinks for $10. I know it was a long time since I blogged but oh well, I'm sorry :D haha! *back to topic* It was quite worth trying but but but...delicious just defeats the whole name. In fact, everything is super sweet and now I can't sleep because of my sugar rush.

These are the desserts that I ate. Can't even finish them all, I do not recommend other people to come to this dessert place since it's so expensive and not really that good anyway.

The free Iced Mocha.
Iced Coffee tasted and looked the same. :S

The Chocolate Fondue - I wished there's strawberries instead of those stuff. +_+

The second dessert - 3 ice cream choice on the big waffle. This taste better than the one above. 

I can't really give much compliments because I think that there's a lot to improve. The menu. The environment. The food. The presentation. The people. The price. The location. The..omgosh..Am I too harsh or what? :S I really do expect a lot from these dessert places that I go to. Nahh, don't say that I'm fussy because there are really good ones around Adelaide to compare to. So, yea, if possible, this is not the place you're looking for. Full stop. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment