8/10/2011

Hungry complain, Full also complain!

We often forget how blessed we are. Too hungry we complain, too full ALSO COMPLAIN?!
I didn't eat dinner today instead I went to eat dessert in Eggless in replacement. Of course, you must be thinking why do we always go to Eggless and eat dessert, NOT SIEN MEH? right? Reason is that they're about to close for months in search for a new dessert menu so we grab our bags all the way there to eat for the "last" time. Hehe =3

Of course, I ordered Baileymisu and Hot Chai Chocolate. What to do, was very hungry at first marrr :P

 This was so-so, really just taste like normal tiramisu. Still their green tea tiramisu cake the best, *winkwink* I know someone ask me to buy for birthday already horrrr?? LOL <3

They drew a love for me how sweet! :)  Apparently this is our favourite dessert shop because first their portion is big and secondly they change menu every single month and last of all its quite affordable and close to city. Last but not least, the owner is a Malaysian! I bet all Malaysian chinese are quite successful business man/woman here in Australia. I might even consider to open on coffeeTIAM here right? rofl!

__________________________________________________________________________________
Next topic that I want to blog about is the size of our body and the clothes that fit. (too random huh? :P) but I like. ;)
Here's the website that suggest different body shapes that can fit different types of clothing so you can decide to follow or not, its your choice. It's just a guideline! =) 


For me personally, I think mine is somesort of a mix. Brick and neat hourglass.
I will chat more about this in detail in my next post. Stay tune, girls...and who knows, guys? =P

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment