It has been quite many posts that I've been posting about food and pastries/ desserts. The reason is that I've got nothing better to do lately than to be an ah Soh..Since I spent my time cooking, baking and eating. Simple life and of course the worse is that my tummy starts bulging abit. Just a lil bit. =/
Anyway, holiday is to relax and enjoy, agree? How can we, Malaysians not eat to relax, right?right? *winkwink*
Don't sigh at this post because what I am about to show you is last night's dinner and its about food AGAIN. =9
I didn't go out much lately since the weather is terrible (rain and rain and rain and...) and winter is here so I rather be cozy at home than to go out and freeze.
The only thing that I'm really looking forward is my Boat Trip organized by my lovely lifegroup to Murray River for 3 days next Friday to Sunday. *cant wait!!!!* There will be so much time to fellowship and enjoy the wonderful scenery there whilst of course, delicious food!! (bbq, town hopping, fishing and much more..) Shall blog about it when I come back from that trip *yay* (n.n)v
Oh ya, last night's dinner! =D Only managed to grab a few pictures since everyone started digging into them as we are all hungry bungry :9 Greedy people..haha O.o Just kidding =P
By someone special <3
Spinach with Seafood Special.
By my housemate.
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs.
Sorry about the blur picture. It is caused by the steam coming out from the dish :P
The one and only. Moi! =3
Spicy Sesame Squid Special.
Now only I realise our dishes has a lot of S in them. =.=0
What a coincidence!
I am glad that I can cook many more dishes than I thought I could.
Who wants to taste them?
Hehehe!



No comments:
Post a Comment