Apparently I cant resist myself to drink a cup of mochacinno coffee from Cibo.
It makes my day complete sitting by the window sill drinking hot beverage keeping myself warm from the ultra cold weather.
Anyways, talking about Mocha. Hmm, I have just coloured my nails. OF COURSE! with my new nail polish. And even designed it. *so to say* I bet it turned out just alright but I think it will suit much better with pink shimmering nails =P
 |
| ~Take 1~ |
 |
~Take 2~
Not that nice ehh? :'(
Just to end my post, here is a VIDEO to remind you not EVERYTHING you buy from Ebay is reliable. *even if that they say its authentic, SO WHAT?* It makes no difference. Stupid people buying Iphone from Ebay got tricked and they SAID THEY EVEN HAVE FLASH wthhh. Improved version? NOT! Or maybe they arent stupid anyway, since they want to buy AIRPHONE instead =3
Don't laugh!
Last but not least, I will never forget this moment. My fav pharmacokinetics lecturer so far AND HIS HANDMADE TEE that someone gave him! HE WORE THIS TODAY DURING LECTURE AND WE ALL LAUGHED LIKE MAD KITTENS!
THE EQUATION ON TOP I WILL NEVER FORGET! ROFLLLL
= DR . FOSTER! = |
No comments:
Post a Comment