5/30/2011

About what I've promised.

Remember I said I watched PIC4 in 3D? I apologize for the late review.
I think the storyline was soso *as expected* but every part was really funneyyhh..=)
I still remember I commented to my friend; saying The 3D doesnt make any difference.
It is true that the 3D is not really that good *perhaps need more effort on the popping out* but..overall it was OKayyy....=p
One funny part is that, I said that 3D doesnt make any difference then my friend said "TOLDCHA!" then we went over to the topic about the sexy mermaids in the movie. They were all pretty I would say. With fishtails and stuff, I can even see their scales. Very nicely drawn and animated *clap hands*

So, I told my friends the mermaid is prettehh, then my friend say "no lah, you prettier *as usual*" then of-course-sure-paiseh-ma-then-sure-say-nolahnolah" BUT THIS TIME I REPLIED, .....HOW CAN YOU COMPARE ME TO A FISH!!! damn. and the crowd goes wild xP


Laughing? Not?! hmm, I'll take that you don't have any sense of humour then. or isit me that think it's funny =.=0 =(

By the wayyy, yesterday night I happened to click on my bookmark naming "Kmart catalogue" and I saw they have really good winter sale for winter clothings, boots, scarfs and stuff. The one that caught my attention was....$10 skinny jeans! *0-0* stunned for awhile and continue scrolling and..then..more saliva began dripping..so, went there today...TO KMART! 10-15 minutes bus drive and finnalllehh..=) *oh, not to forget NO CLASS TODAY HALLELUJAH!* =3


Bought 2 jeans and 1 dress that didn't really cost me too much since I'm already planning to work in the coming holiday. again. The jeans were worthwhile and I even dreamt about them last night! *so-much-for-the-empty-space-in-my-head*

Normally, one skinny jeans in Malaysia, *those kind nice ones lah* the least it will cost also around RM70-80 or even above hundred. {reallyyy!} I still remember buying one for around RM50 the previous time in mid valley and I was so excited so you can really imagine me now wearing those RM30 skinny jeans (black + blue) super happehh! =) =) Especially that winter is so close.

The rest of my jeans are quite lose for now, not sure whether that I'm not gaining weight or I've lost a couple of inches *rejoice!!* so..these fitted me perfectly! Oh YA!!! I am  so excited about 1 more thing!
Let me reveal, deng deng deng deng....

SALLY HANSEN NAIL POLISH..normally it will cost quite a fortune but!!!! this time it was not really on sale but I'm not too sure why it was so cheap this time. AND IT IS THE NUDE COLOR THAT I WANTED. *see previous post*


This is NOT my hand. 

Who says shopping in Australia is expensive? It depends on how you shop and where you shop right?

Wink*Wink* ;-)

Apparently, I'm really curious about nail art STICK where you buy this one looooong stick and CIY (cut it yourself) to the thickness you desire. Weird or is it me that is outdated =.=0


beautyjudy's blog "don't ask me who this is because it's randomly taken from google"

Anyyyywayss, (imitating nigahiga :P), I will try to see those thing in reality...one day =P

Drink more water. Weather is terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment