Start all over again from scratch. Why? Because for your information, we cant bring liquid form stuff over to Australia, thus means no more all beauty products. How sad. I mean how terrible. :[ Worst, if this place does not have SASA, ETUDE HOUSE, or what-so-ever beauty house. *unfortunately, they only have pharmacies where everyone buy their beauty products* sighhhhhhhs. Not to mention, the brands we have back in Mas, cant find it here!!! :S
So, these are my daily products for hair, face and body. It's not all that I have but the most important ones. hehe
Some brought over from home but the others are bought from..duhh..pharmacies..bored max
My daily boost of moisturisers. Adelaide's weather is super dry lohh. Really. Biscuits here never go soft! Imagine that!! =D Bad thing for hair and skin. REaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly bad. =[
These products are for my face and body. Important lots!
Ignore my blackboard behind. It was for my pharmacology exam. lols.
Okayy, these are for my hair. Detangling is an issue for me, I can't really comb my hair without putting those on. Super dry and tangled especially after bathing but NAK aussie brand is good!
it so far =)
Omgosh, forgot to block the word viagra, just in case you think im a pervert =.=0
These two are more for concealing. Especially when pimples come between me and my pweety face. BPS !O_O someone-teach-me-wan-loh so i got influence to be so BPS liao.
I don't normally put make up so these are enough of work for me already. =)
I quote that I really believe : This world only have pretty girls and lazy girls.
See this?
This is my new camera!! LIKE IT?! I just fake it nia.. It is my friend's camera that I wanted to have. But not now. Perhaps next time. Super lots of effect and pretty self shots pictures. Good quality and cheap lorhh. Jealous max.
Take care people. Drink lotsa H20.
School holiday is about to run away. YIKES! =[

No comments:
Post a Comment